Control Center Summit 2019 is for operators and managers interested in new technologies improving reliability, efficiency and safety.
Control Center Summit will provide attendees with presentations and panel discussions that will discuss return on investments, case studies, strategies for integration, technology and trends. The conference will provide opportunities to network with industry experts, as well as operators who have already using new solutions. The conference is designed for operations and managers interested in integrating new technology into their control and command center operations.
Who Should Attend
- Control (Critical) Room Operators & Managers
- Director of Event Operations
- Security Management
- Public and Private Stakeholders
- Emergency and Public Safety Services
- Disaster Relief
- Sporting Stadiums and Events
- Air Traffic
- Fire and Police Stations
- Oil, Gas & Utilities
Control Center Summit uses the widely-used MeetMax platform to let you choose who you want to meet before you ever get onsite:
- Network with the peers, professionals and potential business partners you want to meet to get real business done at the event
- Create a specific schedule of meetings for yourself so you can prepare for the meetings and get the most out of your trip
We have created a packed schedule of presentations that lets you learn:
- Latest advancements in technology, and technical innovations and application developments in control, command and mobile center operations.
- The new techniques, equipment and devices involved control centers.
- Case studies in how new technology is being applied and utilized to help optimize reliability, efficiency and safety.
- The outlook for the economics of designing and integrating new solutions.
- How customers view the technology trends, and their experiences in using new technologies.